Wednesday 4 May 2016

The Hate List

About a year ago I tweeted a list of 100 things I hate the most. People seemed to like it. Here it is in full.

The 100 Things I Hate The Most.

100: Hats
99: The song "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something
98: Kirstie Allsopp
97: People who say "Glasto"
96: Team GB. Team anything.
95: The term green belt. Which means "dont reduce the value of my home" rather than "won't somebody think of the countryside"
94: Anybody over the age of 12 on a skateboard
93 People who put their middle finger and thumb to the side of their eyes to intimate a level of stress you cannot comprehend.
92 Football hipsters. Vintage Barcelona shirts, non league fanzines, all that shit.
91: Jeeps. Fuck off.
90: The film Pretty Woman. Unless its a subtle satire of Reaganite values. Which it isn't. And even then it would suck.
89: Childish menus in pubs. I'm here to obliterate myself. I don't want fucking Little Yummies. I want to drink till I'm sick.
88: Glamping. It's fucking camping. And camping is for paedophiles. And those poor bastards outside Calais. Get a hotel.
87: Vaping. You look like a dick. Get some dignity. Back on the cancersticks man.
86: That twat from Blur. No. Not him. The other one.


1 comment:

  1. I agree with most of them, which is pretty impressive, Minus points for making me google Claudia Winkleman though.oo

    ReplyDelete